Bubble Toc Toc serum is the answer to your prayers if you have been dreaming about having a super-flawless skin. While some people are lucky to have skin like that of a newborn even at an older age, age tells quickly of some people’s skin. Fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin starts to creep in as we age. However, Bubble Toc Toc Serum can help get rid of these in a short time.
Bubble Toc Toc contains potent ingredients that can restore your skin’s natural look within a short time. It is one of CareCella more popular product in the world.
Benefits and Uses
It helps improve the vitality of the skin and also brighten the skin. The result is a younger looking, smooth, supple and healthy skin.
Ingredients in Bubble Toc Toc Serum
It contains an appropriate amount of Volufiline by Sederma of France. Volufiline is an ingredient used in cosmetics that is unique because it works under the skin without stimulating hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. Its safety has been proven through many clinical trials in Europe and its effects are widely known.
Volufiline is sarsasapogenin derived from the roots of Asian botanical Anemarrhena asphodeloides. It increases body volume by a cosmetic lipofilling-like effect. It encourages adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage causing an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue. This ingredient is also used in other body care emulsions for breasts, buttocks, hand or cheeks. When topically used, it will work locally increasing volume where it is used. Some people use it on their skin, cheek, or hand to get a more plump appearance.
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B that is known for hydrating the skin, making it soft and supple. Niacinamide is a great skin brightening ingredient. Niacinamide also controls oily skin. if your skin is oily, instead of trying to wash it away and make the problem worse, try topically applying a skin care product that has Niacinamide as an essential factor in reducing any excessive oil.Niacinamide protects the skin from the infrared heat of the sun, and it also boosts collagen production, which in turn minimizes the formation of wrinkles and makes the skin soft and supple.
Adenosine Triphosphate, also known as ATP, is a form of molecule that is responsible for being the leading source of energy for the majority of our cellular and muscular functions. It boosts the levels of proteins such as Collagen and Elastin in the body. This in turn lifts and firms the skin and makes it look more supple and younger. Say goodbye to wrinkles and fine lines.
· Lycine soja (soybean) phytoplacenta extract
Glycine Soja, also referred to as Soybean Seed Extract, is a plant-derived ingredient present in skin care products. When included in anti-aging products, it reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen production.
· Hyaluronic acidHyaluronic acid keeps every aspect of the skin stable, protected, and continually renewed. It also has an awesome capacity to attract and hold huge amounts of moisture. Its moisture-binding trait is exceptionally important when it comes to aging of the skin. Hyaluronic acid can boost moisture content more than anything else, and also revitalize the skin’s outer layers so they appear and even feel softer, smoother, and, above all, radiantly hydrated! With this, it instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
· Centella Asiatica extract
When applied topically, this ingredient is a great skin care ingredient due to its numerous benefits. It can lessen inflammation, speed healing, promote new cell growth, build collagen and boost circulation.
· Camelia sinensis leaf extract
Also known as green tea extract, it exerts sun damage protection by eliminating free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays. So, green tea may synergistically enhance sun protection when used in any skin care product.
· Gently apply it on to the face especially in the eye, neck, nose, and mouth area. If you rub it onto the skin from the beginning, there would be no bubbles, so spread it out until the bubbles appear.
· When the fine bubbles appear, tap gently to absorb them into the skin.
· Finish it up by massaging it into the skin for one or two minutes.